If you are interested in getting your message to established and successful business women entrepreneurs and professionals than beInspired Annual Business Women’s Conference is for you. To learn more simply click on the link here. We will be adding additional sponsors so come back often.
Do you want to get your message in front of 250+ high achieving women entrepreneurs and professionals who are willing and happy to invest in themselves and their business?
To apply for one of these coveted and limited spots simply complete the entire application below and either me or one of my team will reach out to you within 2 business days to schedule an appointment and to discover if this partnership opportunity is a win-win-win!
What is an ambassador?
An ambassador is considered to be an “influencer” in your local community. You are a huge advocate and marketplace evangelist for the Int’l Assn of Women Entrepreneurs and Professionals (IAWEP). You are awoman who believes in the power of partnership and collaboration AND you understand that together we are far more powerful than individually.
What is the role of an ambassador?
Your primary role is to spread the news about our annual women’s conference. This can be done many ways including but not limited to:
1) Interviewing Rae Majors-Wildman via teleseminar or webinar
2) Be the Host of beInspired LIVE Preview Tour
3) Distribute flyers and brochures to your community
4) Send out email to your database inviting them to attend
What is the benefit of being an ambassador?
– As an ambassador you have an opportunity to receive $100 from each ticket sold by you.
– Acknowledgement from the stage by “yours truly” and your website information listed on our conference website.
– Opportunity to win a VIP Day with Coach Rae (top ambassadors’ names will be placed in a drawing to win a private 1-on-1 VIP Day –value $10,000)
– My heartfelt thanks (priceless)
To become an ambassador simply complete the form below and we will forward your beInspired Ambassador’s Package within 48-72 business hours. Thank you in advance for being an advocate and a force for good. We couldn’t do it without your support!